Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beginnings

Although I've been a beadmaker since 1999 I've never really had a blog.  I tried once or twice, but I was a failure.  I'm going to try harder this time.  In two weeks the International Society of Glass Beadmakers meets in Louisville for it's annual convention.  Beadmakers come from all over the world. On Saturday July 30th there is a Bead Bazaar at the Convention Center and some of the beadmakers sell their beads.  It's phenom !!  I love meeting people I've been talking on the forums with for years.  Lots of vendors come to sell us all kinds of bead goodies, new glass, tools, and gadgets.  We're all kind of like little kids with new toys.  If you are anywhere close to Louisville, and love beads, you should come down for the Bead Bazaar.  It runs from 10am until 5pm and admission is only $5.00.  Okay, I'm signing off my first blog now.  I'm fighting bronchitis and it is winning.  Here's a picture of a necklace I made my sister for her birthday.  The beads are hollow.  Oh never mind.  I can't figure it out.  I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment