Friday, July 22, 2011

Catching Up

Well bronchitis is still winning.  I hate being sick.  I just sit around watching my house get "dirtified" (made up word) and the clothes pile up in the laundry bag, and I whine a lot.  I guess I'm not horribly sick since Starbucks still taste good, and I haven't whined so much that my hubby is no longer interested in going to get them for me.  Although I might be getting close to that fine line that separates sympathy from annoyance.  I can tell when I'm getting there because he always finds something to do outside, like clean up the dog poop in the yard.  Choosing dog poop is always a good indicator that I have crossed the line. Speaking of crossing the line, why can't men clean kitchens?  I've been married 42 years and I have cleaned many, many, many, kitchens.  I've showed that man what a clean kitchen looks like .  I've taken him through the process, you know, made him watch me.  So why, oh why, can't he repeat the process just every once in awhile.  Oh I'm not dumb, I know he doesn't want to be good at it, and if I'm being honest here, I don't want to be good at taking out the garbage either, so I'm not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment