Thursday, November 10, 2011

ALMOST READY

A bead show consumes me so that's all I have been writing about.  I don't want this blog to be just about beads, but right now it's the only thing on my mind.  To the right is a bracelet that will be for sale.  I love the turquoise bead that is close to the center.  I almost left it out so I could just keep it and just look at it, but talked myself out of it.  Sometimes I get attached to certain beads and have a hard time letting them go.  I think it's because all of them are one of a kind and I know I can never duplicate it again.  The colors are always what draw me to a bead, or anything else for that matter.  I took some pictures of the maple tree in our front yard today.  It's at the very end of loosing it's leaves, but it was so beautiful when the sun was shining.  It's one of those late blooming maples, so it's one of the last trees on the block to become bare.  I think the colors are so wonderful, even though it means that winter will soon be upon us. Winter...my least favorite season, the one that drags on forever.  Okay, I'm stopping now.  The reasons winter and I are not friends are too long and too whiney.  I'll just add that I hate being cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment