Follow by Email

Saturday, March 3, 2012

INSPIRATION

Just in case no one knows yet, my bead mojo is gone.  She has disappeared, left the country, found another soul mate.  Who knows?  All I know is that I miss her and wish she would come home.  In the mean time I occupy my time exploring the Internet trying to find inspiration.  I think I hit the jackpot.  Look at what I found last week,  The Sewing Attic.  I fell in love with the blanket she crocheted so I wrote to her and she sent me the pattern.  Her website is just full of color!  Besides crocheting she is also a quilter and a photographer and I spent a good two hours on her site.  Here is the yarn I bought for my blanket.  I'm hoping it will inspire me. So far I have made 3 squares.....she said it took her a year to make the blanket......yikes !

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are going to have fun...be ready to be addicted to the hooky stuff lol
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If all else fails....you have 3 very pretty pot holders!

    ReplyDelete