Thursday, September 3, 2015

IT IS WHAT IT IS

I love this poster, saw it on Facebook today.  This kind of describes my life the last 10 months.  I finally feel like I have a good doctor, who cares about me.  Since Jan. I have been taking the medicine that is suppose to slow the disease process and my latest CT scan showed very little change in my lungs.  I have also been given the ok to make beads again.  That makes me happy, although I did start knitting during this time off and I've really started to like it...a lot.  Now I have a collection of yarn to go along with my collection of glass.  I've spent the last couple of days cleaning my studio, so maybe I will have some beads to show in the next couple days.








1 comment:

  1. Harriet,
    I am so glad you are feeling somewhat better. I have been looking for you and finally found you and you are making beads again!!
    Take good care of yourself.
    Mary C.

    ReplyDelete