Wednesday, January 11, 2012

GOOD NEWS

This weekend my son and his wife sold their house in Atlanta.  Hooray !!!  That means three little munchkins will now live in the same city as their ecstatic grandparents!  HB and I have always wanted to live closer to our grandchildren.  The oldest one lives in St. Louis and the other 3 are in Atlanta.  Our wish finally came true!  Our son started his own company and took a project in Ky.  Of course I realize this is going to mean a whole new life style for me.  I'm a night owl and since retirement I often work in my studio until 3am.  I can sleep late because there are no children here.  This would change drastically when our daughter in law needs help with the kids.  She works too,  doing PR, free lance.  That will be okay though.  Looking into the faces of those three little people just makes me smile.  I can't wait to be a regular part of their lives!  I'm feeling like a lucky, lucky person today! My mojo can just stay on hiatus!

No comments:

Post a Comment