Follow by Email

Thursday, July 25, 2013

DAY FOUR

I've come to the conclusion that my life is way too boring to write something on my blog every single day.  Well, actually (these are 4 year old Cassidy's  favorite words right now, "well actually" is how she begins answering anything you ask her) anyhow my life isn't really that boring but the parts I want to share are pretty dull. However, I am going to have my head examined tomorrow, by way of an MRI.  I've had some strange symptoms recently and this is just kind of a random check up.  I had and MRI of both my shoulders two weeks ago and found out I have tears in tendons of both shoulders.  Not the Rotator cuff, another pesky tendon.  Also have arthritis.....damn old age ! :)  I am sure not liking the aging thing, but it is better than the alternative. Sleep well, people, this is all I've got for today.

1 comment:

  1. I wish someone had told me that my "golden age" was my 30s. I would have burned it a bit more.
    A blog suggestion: you could use it to tell us about your younger years. Where you grew up, how you and Hank met, etc., etc.

    ReplyDelete