Tuesday, July 23, 2013

DAY THREE

Technically it's day 4 since it is after midnight on the east coast, but I'm going to go with Pacific time tonight :)  I have nothing to talk about today, except for random things.  I ate a whole bag of caramel popcorn tonight, kind of depressing, but I have to admitted that it tasted really, really good.  I also played that candy sugar game for more than an hour, while I was eating the popcorn.  Man, am I good at wasting time.  I  started a scarf , that I'm knitting for my BFF, over for the 5th time.  I think it is beyond my talents, but I just hate to give up on it.  I feel like I have to show it that I CAN figure it out.  I'm warped aren't I?  That's all I've got. Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with ya on the caramel corn. I'm not a popcorn gal but pour some caramel over it and, if I'm really lucky, add nuts and chunks of chocolate and I could eat it until I . . . I won't finish that sentence. You know where I'm going.

    ReplyDelete